2015年11月10日 星期二




Hualien-Taitung Coastal Highway, it is a road on the east of Taiwan I like the road because I can see the sea and mountain. Both of them are so beautiful and attractive. Last summer vacation. My friends and I went on a trip to Taitung . It is so exciting moment that having a trip together when we would drive on the road. On the way, I loved to see the scene out of the car. At the beginning, we still saw many house and residents behind the road. Nevertheless, when we drove for a while, the road became more and more desolate. More and more farmland which is beside the road .At the moment, I knew it wasn’t long can I see my favorite scenery, are sea and mountains After thirty minute, so splendid and azure blue sea we saw in front of us. On our back, so majestically and magnificent mountains are. It was so perfect scenery which is like the picture. I cannot help to open the window in order to feel a breeze caresses my check and take a deep breath to feel the fresh air. For a while, we saw a crowd of people riding the huge heavy motorbikes to enjoy the pleasant sensation and riding their mountain bikes. I thought they are pretty cool. There is a lot of scenery on the road. I still remember all the scene which I saw, I like the road because it is so relaxing road when we drive on it. Therefore, I like it.   

1 則留言:

  1. Not bad.
    Scenery is uncountable.
    Put 's' on plural nouns. Ask yourself: can I count these?
    Try to vary your words more. Think of synonyms for these words: road, scenery

    回覆刪除